Table of Contents
Many young couples assume that getting pregnant is a walk in the park. The truth is, there’s a ton of factors that can impact your chances of conceiving.
From optimal sperm quality to the fertile window, we share must-know TTC and pregnancy tips to help you boost your success rate of getting pregnant.
Ovulation generally occurs once a month, and timing intercourse around it is key.
Below, you’ll learn more about your fertile window and effective ovulation tracking tools to maximize your chances of getting pregnant.
- What Is The Fertile Window?
- How To Track Your Ovulation and Boost Your Odds of Pregnancy
- Chances Of Getting Pregnant Before, During And After Ovulation
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant? Answers From NHS
- Do You Know the Height of Your Cervix?
Sperm is the MVP of the conception game — without it, there’s no chance of a BFP.
Bookmark these articles that contain essential information to optimize your sperm health.
- How Much Semen Does It Take To Get Pregnant?
- How Long Does Sperm Live Outside The Body?
- Can You Really Get Pregnant From 'Pre-Cum'?
- Why Your Sperm Count Matters When TTC
- What Is the Normal Sperm Motility To Get Pregnant?
- Abnormal Sperm Morphology: How Does It Affect Your Pregnancy Chances?
- At What Age Do Men’s Fertility Decline?
- How Long Does It Take for Sperm To Regenerate?
- Does a Low Vaginal pH Kill Sperm?
The 2-Week Wait Pre-Pregnancy
It can feel infinitely long to wait out those two weeks between your ovulation window and your first pregnancy test result.
To help you pass your time, check out the following resources to learn more about the do’s and don’ts during this crucial window and how to identify early pregnancy symptoms.
- Luteal Phase, Aka the 2-Week Wait Before Pregnancy
- 10 Early Pregnancy Signs To Watch Out For
- 7 Must-Know Survival Tips To Ride Out the 2-Week Wait
- What Not To Do During the 2-Week Wait
Check Yourself & Your Partner
A fertility check-up is an important first step in anyone’s conception journey.
It helps to identify health problems and determine if lifestyle changes or specific treatments are needed to improve your fertility levels.
- 5 Reasons To Get A Fertility Screening When Trying To Conceive
- twoplus Hormone Test 101: More Than Just a Convenient Health Check-Up
- twoplus Fertility Sperm Count Test Kit: At-Home Sperm Testing for Male Fertility
- Getting A Semen Analysis? Here's How To Read The Results
- This Sperm Syringe Helped a Lady With High BMI Get Pregnant
- twoplus Sperm Guide Helped U.K. Couple Conceive In Just 6 Months
Get a Head Start on Your Fertility Journey
Easy-to-use fertility aids like self-insemination sperm syringes and at-home conception aids can be helpful in enhancing your pregnancy prospects, especially if you’ve been trying for a while now.
Read more about fertility aids in the following posts:
- Guide To At-Home Artificial Insemination Kits
- The twoplus Applicator Extra: At-Home Insemination Made Easy
- twoplus Fertility Sperm Guide: What Is It & How Does It Work?
Sex & Intimacy
Sexual and emotional intimacy are crucial aspects of any relationship, especially during your baby-making moments with your partner.
Bookmark these tips to bring your sex life to the next level and strengthen your relationship:
- 9 Best Sex Positions For Couples Trying To Conceive
- Does Masturbation Affect Your Fertility?
- How to Keep the Spark Alive While You’re Trying to Conceive
It’s a well-known fact that TTC individuals should eat healthier to boost their fertility levels & pregnancy success rates.
But which foods should you eat and which should you avoid? Should you follow a specific diet?
Check out the following articles for answers to your most pressing questions:
- Fertility Diet for Women: 6 Foods To Eat When Trying To Get Pregnant
- 10 Foods To Avoid When Trying To Conceive (TTC) Or Pregnant
- Science Recommends the Mediterranean Diet for Fertility
- Are Organic Foods Better for Me When Trying To Conceive?
- Does the Paleo Diet Work for Fertility?
- Should Men Eat Less Meat To Boost Fertility?