Table of Contents
When you’re trying at a later age or your TTC journey is taking longer than expected, it’s normal to feel frustrated, stressed, and discouraged.
But remember, everyone’s road to fertility follows a timeline that’s unique to them.
From common health conditions to home fertility aids, we share sophisticated TTC and pregnancy tips to illuminate your path to parenthood.
Female Fertility Conditions
Many TTC individuals with ovaries face health difficulties related to the female reproductive system. Think endometriosis, PCOS, and fibroids.
Below, you’ll learn how to identify, manage, and prevent common fertility issues among the fairer sex.
- 9 Diseases And Conditions That Affect Female Fertility
- Endometriosis: Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment
- How Does Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Affect Fertility?
- Can Fibroids Stop Sperm From Reaching the Egg?
- How Does Hypothyroidism Affect Your Pregnancy Odds?
Male Fertility Conditions
More and more men struggle with reduced sperm quality, erectile dysfunction, and other fertility challenges.
Ahead, we share common male fertility conditions that hinder your reproductive goals and the treatment methods to resolve them.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Symptoms, Causes, And Treatments
- Oligospermia (AKA Low Sperm Count): Causes And Treatments
- All You Need To Know About TTC With Low Sperm Motility
- Can I Still Have Children With Undescended Testicles?
- Can Low Testerone Levels Affect Fertility?
Infertility is the inability to procreate despite regularly having unprotected sex for more than a year.
There are different types of infertility, with distinct contributing factors and treatment options.
Knowing which form of infertility you have can help you and your partner better cope with it, while working toward your dream of having a child.
- The Reproductive System And Infertility
- 6 Common Signs of Infertility in Women
- What Is Unexplained Infertility & Do You Have It?
- Are You Fertile, Subfertile, or Infertile?
- Secondary Infertility: Got Pregnant but Can’t Get Pregnant Again?
Get Professional Help
Seeking professional help is recommended for couples who have been unsuccessful in conceiving for a long time.
Modern medicine offers various types of assisted reproductive technology (ART), including IVF and IUI.
Given that different procedures are suitable for different situations, it’s best to understand how these methods work so you can choose the right one that addresses your fertility issues.
- When Should You Visit A Fertility Specialist?
- What Tests Are Done To Check for Male Infertility?
- Fertility Tests for Women: What Are Your Options?
- Health Risks For IVF Babies: What Does The Science Say?
- IVF vs. IUI (and More): Which Fertility Treatment Is Right for You?
- Best In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) Clinics In Singapore
What to Expect After IVF
Waiting anxiously for your pregnancy test result after an IVF cycle is something we most definitely relate to.
Make the most of your time by reading up on what you can expect after your treatment. This way, you’ll know how to maximize your chances of a BFP post-IVF.
- 6 Do’s & Don’ts During the Two-Week Wait Post-IVF
- Understanding the Two-Week Wait During IVF
- 10 Key Signs Your Embryo Transfer Is a Success
- What To Do After a Failed IVF
Fertility Aids To Try at Home
If you would like to give your fertility efforts a little boost, home fertility aids are the best way to go about it.
twoplus Fertility’s at-home conception tools have helped many couples realize their dream of becoming parents.
Keep reading to learn more about these little helpers. (Bonus: They team up well with ART treatments like IVF and IUI.)
- 4 Key Differences Between Fertility Treatments And Conception Aids
- The twoplus Applicator Extra: At-Home Insemination Made Easy
- twoplus Fertility Sperm Guide: What Is It & How Does It Work?
Alternative therapies such as acupuncture, herbal brews, and massages have been widely used to enhance one’s fertility.
These treatments aim to balance your body’s energy levels and optimize your overall wellness, which may improve your conception chances.
Below, we’ve covered the most popular traditional therapies that complement modern medicine should you wish to try them.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) And Pregnancy: What's All The Fuss?
- Does Reiki Help Reduce TTC Anxiety and Stress?
- Will a Detox Help You Get Pregnant?
- Do Fertility Massages Boost Your Pregnancy Odds?